Part Number: SHA-13003
When you need a coarse finishing wheel for cleaning and deburring, the 50-pack of Shark Industries Brown Quick Change Surface Conditioning Discs delivers performance. Each conformable, non-woven disc features a Type R quick-change locking system that is easily attached to the backing pad. Swap out an old disc quickly and get back to work. Equivalent to 3M #07480. Use with right-angle and die grinders. Pair them with the PN-13012 twist-to-lock rubber backing pad from Shark for the best performance. We assemble our brown “cookies” in the United States, so customers can trust the quality.
- Twist-to-Lock Backing – When it’s time to change this flexible, non-woven disc, use the quick-change attachment system and return to work in as little time as possible
- Assembled in the United States – You can trust the quality of Shark Industries products as we use only the best materials
- Compatibility – Our discs will offer full compatibility with all 3M holders, as well as many other twist-locking styles from other manufacturers
- Rust-Removal Disc – The coarse grit of this conditioning disc makes it ideal for final cleaning, deburring, finishing, rust removal and residue-removal jobs
- Open-Web Construction – Shark’s discs resist loading and run cool for consistent finishes
- 25,000 RPM