- Metalmax Delivers 1,000 Or More Cuts With No Need For Wheel Changes. That Is 30 Times Longer Life Than Thin Bonded Cut-Off Wheels.*
- Long Life:
- Advanced Diamond Technology Provides Extreme Durability In Metal Cutting Applications, Leading To Increased Productivity, Reduced Downtime, And A Lower Cost Per Cut Compared To Thin Bonded Cut-Off Wheels.
- Diameter Retention:
- Because Lenox Metalmax Is Made With Diamonds, It Doesn't Get Smaller. The Cutting Depth Stays The Same Throughout Its Life, Meaning Better Control, Reach And Precision.
- Less Dust Residue:
- With Lenox Metalmax There Is Less Odor And Dust Residue As The Wheel Does Not Wear Down Like Bonded Abrasives. Sparks Originate Only From The Material Being Cut.
- One Wheel, Multiple Materials:
- Lenox Metalmax Is Recommended For Multiple Types Of Metal Including Steel, Sheet Metal, Stainless Steel, Rebar, Cast Iron, Aluminum** And Non-Ferrous Metals.
The MetalMax wheel’s body is made of solid steel to greatly reduce the risk of breakage. The combination of a steel body with a diamond edge allows MetalMax to hold its original wheel diameter until the very last cut, meaning better control, reach, and cut precision throughout the wheel life.