Flexzilla® is a revolutionary hose featuring a Premium Hybrid Polymer material that redefines flexibility. Flexzilla® hose characteristics offer zero memory allowing it to lay-flat exactly where you drop it and won’t work against you during operation or coiling after use. Flexzilla® offers extreme all-weather flexibility, even in sub-zero conditions. Flexzilla® is currently in use by oil companies located inAlaska!
Flexzilla Air Hoses offer superior flexibility for tight radius bends in both cold and warm environments. Engineered polymer-blend material permits use in environments where general purpose PVC and rubber hoses may become too stiff.
• Lays flat, no memory
• Superior bend radius
• Kink resistant under pressure
• Extreme all-weather flexibility, even in sub-zero temperatures! (-40° to 150° F)
• Maximum working pressure: 300 PSI
• 3:1 Safety factor
• Excellent abrasion-resistant outer cover
• Includes bend restrictor that reduces wear and tear, prolonging the life of the hose